Mondelēz India Foods Ltd is a leading global confectionery & snacks company. It began its operations in 1948 by importing chocolates. After 60+ years of existence, it today has six company-owned manufacturing facilities at Thane, Induri (Pune), Malanpur (Gwalior), Sricity (Andhra Pradesh), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), and Hyderabad and 4 sales offices (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai). The corporate office is in Mumbai.
We operate in five categories in India – Chocolate, Confectionery, Beverages, Biscuits, Gum and Candy and market 11 Power Brands which include Bournvita, Dairy Milk, Halls, Gems, 5Star, Choclairs, Perk, Celebrations, Bournville, Tang & Oreo. Mondelez India Foods Ltd dominates the chocolate market in India with approximately 70% share of the market.
As the factory HR head, you will contribute in creating Performance Driven Values Led organization by aligning to the business goals the factory and implementing sustainable HR initiatives with your colleagues to enhance the organization capability of your unit.
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· HR supports business growth by driving the right culture, mindsets and behaviours. This is done through organization change initiatives, enabling effective team working, driving the right goal alignment processes, driving performance management to drive growth and other similar initiatives. The HR Manager is tasked with both identifying and leading the change initiatives required for driving growth in the factory.
· The HR Manager is responsible for the organization readiness for the factory in conjunction with the factory heads. They are also responsible for resourcing for their pools as well from a perspective of right talent to drive the right growth.
· The HR Manager is responsible for the holistic management of the executive talent in the factory. The HR Manager will also be responsible for execution the compensation strategies for executives to deliver against the overall HR strategy.
· The HR Manager is also responsible for development of colleagues through the PDP process, and in identifying and developing the right L& D interventions by themselves as well as in conjunction with the wider HR organization locally and globally.
· HR Managers will be responsible for adherence to statutes as well as organisation values.
Full Time Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management from reputed B- School.
· Min 9-12 years experience in the managerial cadre.
· Experience of handling High performance work systems.
· Experience of managing a large site (>1000 workforce).
· Thorough understanding of HR processes, labour laws and grievance handling processes.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that he/she will have:
· Excellent team management & communication skills
· Conflict management skills.
· IL6S and HPWS working knowledge
· High levels of persuasion, influence & facilitation skills
· Flexibility, adaptability and able to think laterally in different environments
· Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels