Mondelez International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favourite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
Position Purpose Statement:
Consult to sales team and Mdlz leadersip team to develop the RTM (Route to market) plans that will step up our sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve sales route planning, deliver on our Right Store strategies. Increase Mdlz & Distributors P&L with less GTN spend. Build excellent Perfect Store Audit Mechanism as a major part of SIP (Sales Team Incentive Program)
• Owns Right Store strategy and plans of the company by defining optimum point of the highly complex Route to Market parameters like;
• Accountable regional & global sales efficiency & effectiveness projects like “Garden” as “country leader”Qualifications
• Develop distributor and mdlz P&L with less GTN & gasoline spends in all regions
• Consult to regional managers to handle complex route optimization processes in all regions
• Accountable to define coverage in SFA (Sales Force Automation) system, in line with the universe of digital mapping database coming from 3rd parties like Geovision, TAPDK etc.
• Prioritizing stores and including high perform stores to the coverage due to Mdlz company strategies, competition research, SFA system analysis, store visits and market share
• Analysis and monitoring of sales rep routes in terms of coverage, store prioritization and call frequency planning, to give a coverage optimization & right store direction to Mdlz Leadership Team.
• Accountable to build Key Performance Indicator tracking systems to monitor routing performance, sales efficiency and effectiveness of sales team weekly basis
• Build the advanced infrastructure for the adaptation of SFA, mapping and route optimization databases processes
• Implement store visits to gather and check the information necessary for store classification, coverage selection and call frequency determination and to track the sales KPI’s on the field
• Analyse, develop and implement pilot of alternative distribution systems (vanselling, preselling, cost plus models, sub-distribution model, direct delivery model) by collaborating with channel managers
• Develop, test, give guidance, consultancy and support for special type of routes in terms of sales split of the categories or channels (Chocolate Focus vans, Other Supermarket Vans, School vans, free lance sales reps. etc.)
• Collaborate with departments like Sales Team (all channels), Trade Marketing, Perfect Store, Activation, Sales Capability to develop activation of the stores, routes and coverage in terms of activities, promotions, campaigns, displays etc.
• Analyze the sales channel structure, store type profile and geographic distribution of stores, to develop route-to-market proposals to Mdlz leadership team
• Accountable to Initiate right store, route optimization, coverage optimization, perfect store training, sales expertise (sales passport) programs for Mdlz & distributors sales team
• Managing store selection processes by defining store’s potential with the best suitable ways to reach ideal store coverage by city by territory
• Comparing our store coverage, distribution network, sales team organizational structure with the biggest competitors and defining the GAP to develop
• Accountable to build and implement sales team incentive system (SIP) to sell& distribute efficiently and effectively
• Directly contribute to deliver 160MM USD NR target (total NR of the company)
• Manage the perfect store auditing system by collaborating of 3 sales managers, 13 regional managers, 71 sales spv’s and 3 photo controllers
• Accountable to Build, to keep sustainable and handle to high level complex Perfect store audit system with collaborating of
- Internal: Mdlz Sales Team, Sales Operations, IS, Perfect Store & Activation Teams, Sales Capability,
- External: Consultants, Univera, Assecco, Geovision, Başarsoft Companies,
• Solving all the integrated problems between the processes which is developed and systems like Panorama, Mapinfo, Mobile Touch, PS Audit, Territory Planner etc.
• Continuously developing perfect store audit algorithm to reach the best solutions which is cover all the global perfect store program requirements
• Consult to Mdlz Leadership team to define (MSL) must selling sku’s with advanced and complicated sales analysis, field observations, KPI performance results by collaborating Perfect Store & Activation and Category Planning teams
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.)
- Having an advanced knowledge of Field SFA System (Sales Force Automation)
- Having an advanced knowledge of Database Management / Data Mining / Big
- Data Management (SQL, Access, Oracle etc.)
- 5+ years FMCG sales experience including commercial business and customer execution experience.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strategic Agility
- Innovation Management
- Conflict Management
- Process Management
- Priority Settings
- Problem Solving
- Peer Relationship
- Business Acumen