Please note that we are not actively recruiting for this role, by clicking apply, you are registering your interest in future vacancies.
What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
Role Specific Responsibilities:
The Recruiter is responsible for working within the MBS Recruitment team to identify suitable candidates and manage the process from opening to offer acceptance of all internal roles and external junior roles.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy.
Education, Skills and Scope:
• Degree or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Skills & Experience:
• A proven track record of working in a centralised, high volume, on-line recruiting function.
• Proven experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as advertising, networking, boolean searches, and referrals.
• Ability to source passive candidates to include cold calling and building relationships by phone.
• Demonstrable candidate management, relationship building, and negotiation skills.
• Focus on providing excellent customer service and candidate experience.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking or CRM System.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong process management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrable experience of prioritising workload demands.
• Experience working in a virtual environment.
• Process improvement skills.
• Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges.
• Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
Fluency in a European language is desirable but not essential.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.