What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Junior Reporting Analyst in Sales Department
In this position will develop and implement system solutions to support business needs and development in the area of sales support (local and regional if requested) and management reporting. You will also provide the entire organisation with actual sales results, performance vs objectives and relevant market intelligence information.
QualificationsTo be successful in this position we need you to have:
- Administrate Merkur reporting system primarily for users in CZ/SK
- Provide different organisational levels with relevant sales performance data on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate with Sales Controlling and Customer Service to ensure consistent data in Sales systems
- Provide all organisation with required ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain relevant information systems in sales, especially Merkur
- Maintain master data in sales systems
- Develop elementary modifications to sales systems
- High school education
- First work experience (in FMCG company or sales department would be a plus)
- Czech/Slovak language is required
- SQL Server knowledge is preferred
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Visual Basic knowledge is preferred
- Driving licence is a must
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
If you are interested in this role, do not hesitate and send us your CV.
Let the Joy begin and join us!