Do you want to be part of one of Dunedin’s largest tourist attractions?
Opened in 2002, Cadbury World welcomes over 100,000 visitors annually on our chocolate experience tour, and we challenge ourselves to create moments of JOY for each and every one of those visitors. We are about to enter an exciting phase of our story and we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and customer focused staff to take on this journey.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a friendly, professional, customer focused individual to be part of our Cadbury World Team!
• 40 hours permanent position, Tuesday to Saturday roster
The successful candidate is responsible for the delivery of top quality beverages to visitors to the Cadbury World Cafe, and assist with the delivery of a top quality tourism and café experience for all visitors to Cadbury World. This role needs to support the unique Tourism Experience that is Cadbury World and help to bring that magic to life for every visitor.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering a world class customer experience to all visitors
- Serve prepared foods and hot/cold beverages
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Order supplies to meet demands
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions
- Receive and process customer payments
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation
- Deliver Team training and maintain up to date training manuals