- At least 2 years engineering experience ideally within the food manufacturing industry, preferably as automation/mechanical/power engineer
- Qualified engineer (mechanical, electro mechanical or automation engineer)
- Experience in managing team of at least 5 people
- Experience in project management
- Practical knowledge of TPM, Lean Manufacturing, ISO and HACCP systems
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level) and Polish
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership talent and strong will to develop in the company’s structures
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.