Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Section Controller – Chocolate Plant, based in Cairo 10th of Ramadan, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to act as a Business partner of local plant management in providing financial support for the Manufacturing Section under the guidance of the Section Manager and Plant Controller, in terms of section specific cost budgeting, actual cost tracking and gap analysis between standard and actual performance in order to ensure fulfilling of Section’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Determine facts & figures from the section in order to prepare Section’s budget, forecast and ensure regular tracking of them; adhere to budgeting figures and reporting of deviations.
- Track actual performance against relevant KPI’s, production standard of the conversion process in the section including material, DVL (Direct variable Labor), Direct variable energy consumption and section specific fixed cost. Use controlling tools to measure deviations.
- Support timely and accurate product costing calculations & reporting deviations; Identify main cost drivers for further potential productivity within the section.
- Ensure collection; check integrity of shift data (e.g. PI sheet info, timesheet info) in order to produce correct calculations.
- Provide support and guidance on section related KPIs.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of section specific costs and provide analysis on section related ad hoc requests. (Plant reporting will be covered by conversion controlling team.)
- Guarantee strict compliance with relevant financial policies and procedures within the section.
- University Degree.
- Minimum 3 years finance or manufacturing experience required; ideally in an international environment.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Well organized with good analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of self-management and time management.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.