Looking to make your mark in the fast-growing Free - From Foods Industry?
Enjoy Life Foods, the #1 packaged food brand in the North American Free-From category, is adding a position to its dynamic team. A subsidiary of Mondelez International, Enjoy Life Foods is seeking a motivated, passionate, and goal-oriented person to make an immediate contribution to the company as it grows its brand presence in the market, and exponentially increases its revenues.
For those individuals who are looking to find or further develop a career in food, no better opportunity exists than being a member of the team at one of the fastest growing brands in the Better-For-You” consumer space. We are looking for the best of the best, and someone who can make immediate noteworthy contributions that will catapult our business to the next level.
For more information please visit:
This position is responsible for packing, stacking, and piling goods into their correct case and preparing them for shipment.
The primary responsibilities of the role may include:
• Movement of racks and trays
• Clean and line trays
• Loading of raw and packaging materials
• Pack product at or above standard rate
• Visual inspection against standards of product and materials
• Seal and label containers
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight and product count
• Assemble boxes
• Maintain work area clean and free of debris
• Other duties as assignedQualifications
COMPETENCIES/ABILITIES: These are key observable/measurable skills, knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position.
• Ability to demonstrate safe working habits
• Ability to demonstrate excellent work habits in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Ability to understand and follow detailed oral and written work instructions
• Ability to follow all company policies and procedures
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to meet all other physical requirements of work in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours as required
Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.