Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
To provide maintenane coverage for production equipment, preform predictive and preventative maintenance.
"Maintenance Repairer (Electrical and Mechanical):
This position is responsible for meeting machinery inspection, maintenance and repair requirements for assigned shift; includes the ongoing inspections and repair of all Mill machinery. Also provides mechanical and electrical technical assistance to install new machinery for Mill applications.
1. Provides mechanical and electrical technical assistance to install new machinery and load-handling equipment, electrical troubleshooting, and provides all scheduled/non-scheduled maintenance and repair as required for assigned shift.
2. Provides on-call emergency repair service for all areas of the mill.
3. Provides all mechanical applications to adapt and install new machinery for Mill operations.
4. Applies trade specialty skills where applicable and may be required to provide maintenance support in the areas of sheet metal layout, fabrication, buildings and grounds, weights and scales, welding, pipefitting, and electrical troubleshooting (PLC, I/O, electronics, motors, instruments) and repair.
5. Ability to read, study and review manuals, schematics and drawings and relevant literature to stay current on new equipment and the updating of existing equipment.
6. Completes preventive maintenance and safety inspections and reports status of equipment. Consults with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments and clarification on direction and scope of efforts.
7. Follows all applicable policies and procedures, including Safety, Quality and GMP’s.
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications
1. High school diploma or GED required
2. At least 5 years of functional work experience
3. Candidates must have either an Electrical or Mechanical certification
4. Candidates must have a Journeyman's card
5. Must be proficient in Windows Operating System
6. Ability to work any shift, weekends, & overtime to support business needs
7. This role will be on 2nd or 3rd shift"
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.