Junior Brand Manager – Dairylea
What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Dairylea is the UK’s biggest and most loved Cheese brand, and one of Mondelēz International’s Local Jewels.
We are looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join the Dairylea team. A fast-paced, challenging and diverse position, which requires a well-rounded marketer with strong strategic agility and marketing skills as well as commercial awareness and project management experience. Above all of this we are looking for someone who is great at building relationships, has an innate sense of curiosity, strong personal agility, is resilient and is an exceptional communicator. A love for cheese jokes is helpful.
We offer a competitive package, and a whole world of opportunities across the wider Mondelez International business both cross functionally, internationally or within the UK team.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager Dairylea:
• You will act as “brand owner” for the full Dairylea portfolio, activations and innovation.
• Working cross functionally internally and externally, you will lead your work stream to deliver across all metrics (P&L, consumer, trade) for your part of the portfolio, for major activations on the brand and developing all innovation.
• Furthermore you will contribute to shaping the brand strategy and to build and present strong AC plans to deliver brand growth.
To succeed in this role we are looking for:
• Background in FMCG brand marketing with a track record of delivering tangible business results.
• Management of integrated promotional initiatives and close involvement in innovation and brand extension projects.
• Business savvy, used to managing P&Ls and working closely with commercial teams to understand trade needs and business opportunities.
• You will thrive in a fast paced, action oriented environment and will enjoy taking on challenging projects.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and identify clear consumer drivers.
We look forward to you joining our team in Uxbridge!