Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Mogul Service is responsible for supporting the mogul operation, in operating moguls, relieving, and fetching supply as needed
• Responsible for relieving Mogul Operators on breaks or absences and performing all their duties (see mogul operator job description)
• Supporting the NID and Makat operation in changeovers, breakdowns, and PMs
• Supplies necessary materials to moguls
• Recycles starch and re-work
• Relieving other positions and performing additional duties as assigned; operating mogul when needed
• Support mogul operator in cleaning machines and sub-components during PMs, changeovers, jam-ups, conveyer belts, etc.
• Drive power trucks to load and unload ovens on NID 1 & 2
• Responsible for continuously cleaning the area surrounding the work station
• Knowledge and understanding of SOP’s and work instructions
• Understand, participate and support all safety programs, policies and initiatives within the manufacturing location
• Responsible for ensuring all products produced meets all GMP and food safety requirements
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
This position regularly interacts with Mogul Operators, Oven Controllers Process Control Coordinators, Oiler-/Sanders, Lead Operators, Maintenance, and Shift Supervisors
No direct external relationships.
Work normally requires a high level of physical effort:
• Lifting from the floor to the waist and from the waist to the shoulder
• Manual dexterity
• Forward reaching
• Reach above the should and below the waist level
• Climbing stairs/steps/ladder
• Repetitive physical demands
Work normally requires a high level of mental effort in:
• Meeting deadlines
• Problem solving
• Repetitive tasks
• Dealing with the stress of multiple demands
• Importance in accuracy
• Ability to do detailed work
• This position occurs in a food manufacturing plant environment
• Exposure to noise, raw materials, dust (starch) and variable temperatures is common (especially heat)
• The use of personal protective equipment is required, particularly protective footwear, a hard hat, and hearing protection
• The use of company mandated uniform is required (long sleeve shirts/pants, hairnets, gloves, etc.)
• High School Diploma.
• Some post-secondary education in a related field is an asset.
• Previous use of food manufacturing machinery would be and asset.
• Teamwork and good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Good command
• Written and oral communication in English is required.
• Problem solving/trouble shooting skills are required
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.