Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
In this exciting role as our HR Business Partner, you will be partnering with the Claremont manufacturing site to implement activities to drive employee engagement and build a high performance culture, enabling the delivery of the business strategy. As a senior member of the site HR team, you will drive implementation of Mondelez’s internal manufacturing excellence program, Integrated lean Six Sigma (IL6S) with a particular focus on the Organizational Pillar.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Support and Implementation of:
- Organisation Pillar as part of the broader IL6S program with a key focus on building a high performance organization through leading cultural change and designing and implementing key people processes.
- Local organizational change agenda as it relates to Supply Chain Reinvention or other transformation projects as they arise.
- Mondelez HR calendar of events including: Talking Talent and Succession Planning; Goal Setting Alignment and Review; Performance Calibration; Development Planning; Growing Here Week.
- Employee Relations Strategy, including oversight of all grievance and dispute management processes; Enterprise Agreement planning and negotiations; and consultation processes.