Do you go big or small…..? Yes!
We believe in both. That’s why we’re a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here’s your chance to share it with us.
For our Business Development Team in Bludenz we are looking for a Project Implementation Coordinator (m/f). In this role you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead Implementation of productivity projects (with focus on raw and pack material incl. implementation of new specifications and supplier switches) within agreed time and budget
- Key contact for defined raw/ pack supplier for project implementation, e.g. of NPD's, new specification and supplier switches
- Provide supplier non commercial input in cross-functional meetings
- Organize trial execution for supplier related projects (raw and pack)
- Generate ideas of productivity projects linked to raw & pack material for category pipeline
- Strong linkage to key stakeholders to minimize waste/scrap costs
- Facilitate origination cost payments
For this role you will need to have:
- University Degree is preferred
- Strong experience in commercialisation in Procurement/ Operations or similar role
- Experience of working in multicultural teams and environment
- Previously worked in role with extensive multi-functional exposure
- Fluency in English and German
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 46.080 (on a full-time basis above collective bargaining agreement). We offer a significant overpayment according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!