Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
In return we would like you to have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an independent position
- Experience in a food industry (would be of an asset) at the positions such as: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Technologist
- Experience in leading projects of optimization and practical knowledge of Lean tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Motivation to develop in a further role of a team leader
- Practical knowledge of tools supporting project management: MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, SAP
- Good, practical knowledge of English enabling independent communication in an international working environment (minimum B1 level)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.