Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Human Resources function, in the capacity of HR Business Partner, BEA Plant, based in Alexandria – Borg el Arab, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to drive organizational performance and cultural change through the provision of an integrated suite of HR generalist processes and services. This role partners with the Site Leadership Team to ensure the development and implementation of responsive and relevant HR Services with a particular emphasis on the leadership of change in an operational environment.
- Lead the implementation of organization changes and restructuring roadmaps to ensure having a capable right sized organization to drive innovation and growth agenda.
- Build and enhance core capabilities through leading the Site Organization Pillar plan and achieving the High Performance Work Systems in site.
- Ensure a sustainable leadership pipeline to deliver site growth Ambitions with focus on critical roles and succession planning.
- Empower a connected engaged supply chain organization across BEA Plant through driving unleashment action plans, leverage Reward and recognition programs and implementing the Great Place to work calendar of events.
- Ensure Continuous improvement in quality, safety and compliance through making BEA plant an absolute safe place to work while ensuring proactive closure of Audits gaps and action planning.
- Drive Performance Management Process supporting population.
- Responsible for people planning and Headcount Management cost.
- Drive Employee relations agenda in BEA; proactive implementation of consultative and communications processes with unions and core teams.
- Build ER capabilities through implementing a Training calendar addressing core needs of management and unions to ensure successful negotiation and implementation of ER agenda.
- University degree. Human Resources qualification preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Human Resources Generalist / Leadership roles in plants, operations and Supply Chain.
- Good knowledge of external employment and development trends, labor markets and competitors, labor/Employment Law.
- Experience in IL6S.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Business Acumen.
- Conflict Management.
- Strong stake holder management skills.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.