We’re Mondelēz International, the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of over $34 billion.
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Maynards Bassetts and Oreo. Creating and developing the world’s favourite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Big enough to reach the top. Small enough to help you get off the ground.
Not only are we passionate about growing and developing our employees but also our supply chain and sustainability. We are proud of our global Cocoa Life initiative, a holistic, third-party verified programme that aims to create a sustainable cocoa supply by transforming the lives of cocoa farmers and communities at scale. As the world’s largest chocolate company, we know this is vital for the future of chocolate and our planet.
Want a taste of the career you could have with Mondelez? Sink your teeth into one of our sweet positions.
This is an exciting opportunity for Graduates to start their career with the world’s leading snacking company, the Field Sales Development Executive role provides you with fantastic skills and business knowledge to pave the way to your future career with us. We will help you expand your horizons and encourage your personal and professional development.
We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a buddy and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
Our Sales team is one big multi-channel, multi-country operation - the only one to work across every FMCG category. From Crème Egg, Crunchie, and Maynards Bassetts Wine Gums, to Milka, Ritz and Cadbury’s Dairy Milk, we’re the brains behind the delicious lot. Cutting your FMCG teeth at the sharp end of sales and picking up all sorts of commercial know-how, alongside the opportunity to get involved in a variety of business projects, duties will include:
- Visiting 8-10 independent retailers each day, working with your customers to ensure that sales are optimised, keeping them updated on promotions, sales incentives and new product launches.
- Providing advice and guidance to your customers on effective merchandising, assisting with displays etc to ensure optimum positioning.
- Processing orders and compiling activity reports
- Consistently meetings targets and KPI's
- You will receive industry leading training and support. You’ll be putting your own delicious ideas into action and making your mark in an international business.
Please click on the link below and enjoy "A Day in the life of a Sales Executive"