What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity within our IT & Solution (ITS) Function for an ITS Global Solution Owner. This role would be accountable for the solution set, strategy and implementation of all ITS case management technology. Service Now experience, ideally within a shared service environment is strongly preferred.
This role will report into the Associate Director Global IT & Solutions: Mondelez Business Services (MBS) and Corporate Services and will be based in Bournville.
• Serve as the ITS partner and primary point of contact for all ITS case management technology solutions and related technology services in support of MBS strategies, initiatives and operations
• Serve as the liaison between MBS and all other ITS teams as needed to evaluate, select, implement and support case management solutions for MBS
• Ensure MBS case management projects are completed with excellence by ITS Project Delivery
• Ensure appropriate ITS support is provided to MBS to meet agreed upon business requirements and service level agreements
• Own the global solution set associated with Case Management
• Work in partnership with MBS stakeholders to develop multi-year case management technology roadmap in support of MBS strategies and initiatives
• Identify case management technology solutions/investments to augment and/or support functional processes
• Complete ITS Portfolio Planning activities required for MBS projects/investments in support of technology roadmaps
• Develop corresponding Appropriation Requests required for approved ITS Portfolio projects/investments
• Plan and coordinate ITS case management projects in support of MBS strategies and in accordance with ITS strategies
• Lead cross-functional teams to evaluate/select case management technology solutions to support MBS delivery center processes
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture and other ITS teams and to evaluate/select case management technology solutions in accordance with ITS technology strategies and standards