Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
- Dedicated contact (business partner) for a defined set of customers for order management. Full management as well as timely and accurate processing of orders to customers. Order taking / Order processing & editing / Delivery Creation / Billing (incl. Credit- and Debit notes).
- Regular direct contact with customers (supply chain or buying department) in regard to any logistics topics.
- Optimize order drop sizes in alignment with customer to reduce outbound transportation costs.
- Ensure that Order Acknowledgment and Export Documents are complete, accurate and in line with Export / Import legislation of the relevant Country.
- Organize Transport via defined 3rd party logistic operators and ensure on time delivery.
- Claim management. Receive claims and investigate root causes. Escalate potential special situations to the country Quality/SST Coordinator.
- Provide operational account specific data/information to other functions / Management for further analyzes (e.g. order behavior, customer specific request, order frequency, drop sizes…)
- Identify and highlight improvement areas in her/his area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with other team members on the “aging inventory report” and align with Trade partners to find solutions for stocks reaching the minimum shelf-life requirements.
- Perform the Available to Promise (ATP) process – which entails the daily actions necessary to allocate stock to open orders so they are shipped out in time and in full. This also requires good SAP system knowledge of the ATP reports and the skills to liaise and work together with the Demand Planning & Fulfillment team to receive all needed info on stock availability for our open orders, solve challenges and discuss on critical situations.
3-5 years working experience with focus on international (global) logistics, customer service and sales.
Good knowledge of the total supply chain / order-to-cash process
Export experience (shipping documents, legislation)
Experienced in SAP R3 – Sales & Distribution and stock reporting (ATP)
Customer Service oriented, thinking in solutions and using the phone to prevent too many emails
Capability to establish effective customer relationships to get first-hand customer information and uses it for improvement in services
Capability to deal with unforeseen situations, keeping the overview and aligning with colleagues and customers on the best possible solution for all involved.
Fluent knowledge of English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!