What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind.
- Build a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests including:
- Employee relationship change, mass uploads, individual data correction for personal/non-personal data, employee category change, pay/work schedule change, effective date changes,
- Execution of reversals, domestic relocation, temporary contract end and extension, cost centre change, untimely request, authorized signatories, and inter-regional changes.
- In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and unpaid), return to work, promotions, lateral moves, downgrades, external course of study reimbursements, reference letter, and confirmation letter for salary and employment
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment
- Updates the employee master data system - SHARP as needed by processes in a timely and accurate way
- Ensure control requirements are met in each process and provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions evidence to auditors/Team Leader as required
- Proactively looks for and shares ideas and opportunities to simplify; to improve efficiency; to improve customer service. Does this for themselves, the team and the wider Bournville Employee Services team
- Updates the case management tool
Education, Skills and Scope:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in HR and Business Operations work is essential
- Experience in HRIS, Personnel and SAP transactions
- Experiences in local employment standards and employment laws
- Understanding of common workforce administration tasks (e.g. long term illness, leaves, retirement, etc)
- Experience working in a global organisation and/or shared service organization
- Ability to plan and manage a variety of people processes
- Able to multi-task and manage a fluctuating workload with large volumes
- Excellent database and data processing skills
- Comfortable with technology and technical tools (e.g. case management tool, SHARP)
- Able to work under pressure and learn quickly
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Customer-focused and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving and judgment skills
- Curious about how things can be done better/they can do things better. Independent thinker who can highlight problems and come up with potential solutions, constructively challenge and proactively move forward
- English language required
- Additional European language skills preferred
- Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.