With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain clean and orderly plant / equipment; involves working in food manufacturing environment with high degree of noise and temperature extremes
- Use knowledge of sanitation procedures to ensure all products are free of contamination through elimination of all possible sources of infestation or unsanitary conditions
- Maintains internal control over supplies, ordering when necessary
- Develop and maintain plant master sanitation schedule
- Conduct plant sanitation inspections and participate in all corporate sanitation audits
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of assigned duties
- Support plant metrics SQDCM, all initiatives policies and procedures
- Drive sanitation practices that produce safe quality triscuits that meet regulatory and company requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Sanitation Systems in a Food Processing Plant (preferred)
- Prior experience managing Direct Reports and Sanitation Programs
- Experience with SAP (preferred)
- Strong Continuous Improvement mindset
- Strong Computer (MS Office) and Communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Excellent Time Management, Prioritization and Organizational Skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.