With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
We have an opening for an experienced PLC Electrician at our Nabisco Plant located in Richmond, Virginia. The ideal candidate must have strong trouble shooting skills and experience as an electrician in a manufacturing environment; follow all applicable policies and procedures, including safety and health, and consult with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments.
Trouble shoot, set up parameters and perform calibrations of equipment controllers including:
• Temperature controllers
• Flow controllers including Micro motions
• Various sensing devices using both 4-20 ma and 0 - 10v signals.
Ability to read, understand, upload/ download, trouble shoot and modify programmable controller logic including:
• Rockwell Control Logix family
• Rockwell Logix5 family
• SLC 500/ Micro logics family
Ability to read, understand, backup, trouble shoot and modify program language and logic for Foxboro I/A as used in our mixing and bake shop applications.
Ability to troubleshoot problems with RSBatch for our mixing applications.
Ability to troubleshoot relay logic.
Ability to setup, program and troubleshoot various frequency drives as used in plant.
Ability to read, understand, trouble shoot and modify servo control logic including:
• Rockwell Ultra 3000
Ability to read, understand, upload/ download and modify OIT software including:
• Panel Builder family
• RSView family
Ability to troubleshoot and navigate with RSLinxQualifications
• High School diploma or equivalency
• 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting, preferably with experience maintaining high-speed equipment
• Candidates MUST have the ability to work ANY SHIFT--will likely be assigned to 2nd or 3rd--as well as any overtime scheduled to meet the requirements of the business.
• Successful completion of pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
• Experience maintaining PLC systems and related applications
• Candidates must possess a thorough understanding of electrical procedures as related to industrial maintenance applications.
• The individual must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good verbal and written communication skills, along with strong algebraic and geometric math skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.