At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovations (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
We promise you: To be part of the Gum & Candy Development team will be exciting! After all, you will be working on brands that matter to millions: Halls, Stimorol, Trident, Hollywood and many others. In this role you will lead or participate in the execution of various Gum & Candy development projects. As such it is crucial to ensure consistency and technical precision as well as manage and interpret research data in a business-relevant way. But of course you will not be working alone in the corner of a laboratory, but interacting very actively with other developers and people from functions such as marketing, procurement or supply-chain, so influencing others and managing cross-functional projects is going to be a big part of your working day.
This position is based in our Tech Centre in Wroclaw, Poland.
You would be leading medium to big size projects: new product development from simple line extension to breakthrough innovation, margin enhancement initiatives and quality improvement programs across Europe Middle East and Africa. From design to implementation, you and your team will be the technical experts in cross functional teams with direct interactions with marketing, supply chain, engineering, procurement. In that position you would be exposed to operational team but also senior management. Good communication skills, collaborative and dynamic profile are needed.
- Master Degree in Chemical engineering, Food Technology or Food Engineering
- 5 years in Product Development within Food industry. Experience in confectionery is a strong advantage.
- General knowledge of food manufacturing technologies, ingredients and ability to operate the equipment. Candy technology knowledge is a strong plus.
- Experience with RD&Q systems such as Specification Management System, Project Management System, Quality Management, Productivity Tracking
- Ability to work across boundaries / functions and to collaborate with others to deliver results
- Ability to apply technical know-how to understand and develop product and processes
- Advanced project management skills
- Proven records in leading innovation projects or line extensions.
- Knowledge in Food safety and Lean Six Sigma.
- Passion about science, creativity, innovation and continuous improvement mind set
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (Polish) are beneficial
- Flexibility to travel
So if you’re ready to take this fascinating journey, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.
To see more job opportunities please visit our careers website.