Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Business Development Gum & Candies Coordinator
Manage the innovation projects (new products, new packaging materials, and promotions) for the Latin America Business Unit sourcing from Puebla, Brazil and Argentina plants, assuring the idea, developments and execution stage successfully for each project. With Marketing and R&D develop the brand strategy based on new technologies and plant capabilities, within Manufacturing develop the operation strategy to reduce the plant complexity aligned with the regional strategy. Roll out and be a gate keeper for the IIM pillar and work with the regional IIM pillar to execute and implement all the tools to assure VSU for the innovation and engineering projects. Be the link between the IIM pillar and all the other pillars on the plants. Identify, validate and develop technologies that support the innovation process and products on the gums and candies categories; accomplishing with the quality standards established by Mondelez and with the security policies.
1. Manage the correct implementation of the new products on the plant thought the IIM process.
2. Manage the business continuity projects in gums and candies; assuring the coordinating the multifunctional plant teams, for the promotions, productivities, and new products in time, quality and cost, compromise on the business plan of each brand.
3. Identify the best sourcing option for the new products or existing products at the best cost to support the business growth through a robust business case.
4. Work with marketing to identify, validate, and develop the brand strategy based on technologies, process and plant capabilities.
5. Support the development of new brands portfolio though plants technologies, affiliates and co-manufacturing.
6. Responsible of the execution of the IIM methodology to deliver the best cost
Roll out of the IIM pillar on the new innovation projects and also all the projects executed on plants looking for accomplish the GE, Sigma level and key plan indicators.
7. Evaluate the Long term capacity plan to support the business growth
8. Manage the correct portfolio for each brand, looking for the less complexity on plants.
9. Conduct the business units as Procurement, R&D, security and Quality assuring the communication between all areas for new investments, promotions, and other business development plans for Puebla, Brazil and Argentina plants.
10. Support Gross Productivity and Net Productivity ensuring the targets of each platform through the monthly follow up to the targets and key projects
11. Make and lead the business cases that support the plant investments for new products, technologies and capacity, supporting the CAPEX and OPEX for LA plants.
1. Manufacturing /PCM/Logistic áreas
2. Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IIM )
5 years in manufacturing, engineering, PCM or logistic areas.
Strong relevant experience in managing people and projects in a manufacturing environment
TPM, Integrated Lean Six-Sigma or World Class manufacturing experience (strongly preferred)
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!