With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
This is an opportunity to be a key member of a team responsible for guiding strategic actions in order to drive an ambitious growth agenda. The Senior Analyst, Sales Finance NA will be charged with providing critical financial and decision making support to Senior Management. This individual will play an important leadership role by providing key financial insight that will help drive strategic decisions, financial forecasts, and operating plans. The Senior Analyst, will be proactive, instill best practices and improve the internal process of detailed financial analysis.
Strong capabilities to work across the organization will be an integral part of this role. Intellectual horsepower and top-notch financial skills are crucial in this role; and the individual must be comfortable in a fluid environment, and be adaptable to change.
The successful candidate will report to the Sr Manager, Revenue NA, and will be based in East Hanover, NJ. This is a key financial role created to strengthen the commercial finance organization and to ensure that succession planning is in place for future leadership roles. Mondelez International has a culture of career progression and is seeking high potential candidates who have significant upward potential in the organization.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Understand and improve the budget, forecasting and annual operating plan processes and utilize this opportunity to provide better analytics and drive performance management efforts.
- Provide insightful analysis of actual results to assess performance and drive future decisions to support profitable growth.
- Identify future opportunities and/or problems, and articulate strong and clear positions based on sound judgment, and the balance of both short-term and longer term impact.
- Design and direct the preparation of meaningful financial analysis which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities.
- Assess emerging trends in the business’ operations; analyze and present their potential impact, and recommend action steps.
- Create compelling financial presentations to communicate with the senior executive team
- Establish collaborative relationships with senior team members across business units.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 4+ years of financial experience.
- Experience in FIT, HFM and ESSBASE is preferred
- Experience in planning and reporting processes (Month and Quarter end, Fcsts, Annual Contract, etc)
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.