At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovations (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
The Supplier Audit Coordinator position exists to Coordinate Supplier Auditing programs in MEU/MEA region. The position supports and works directly with Procurement, BU Quality, Audit Management and Suppliers to coordinate supplier audits and resolve discrepancies with approval status. The job requires frequent communication with Buyers, Food Safety Auditors, Regional Supplier Audit Coordinators (in other regions) and Quality Management to track progress of audits and report results to stakeholders in MEU/MEA regions. The role manages large amounts of data associated with supplier audit with Microsoft Excel, Meridian Supplier Specification system and Metric Stream making sure the supplier audit agenda is delivered as per plan.Qualifications
- Education background in Food Engineering, Food Chemistry, Engineering, Chemistry or Technology
- Technical knowledge on raw materials and technology, mainly related with food industry
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization: Written and oral expression
- Sufficient skills to interface with Suppliers (Plant Managers and Quality Managers) as well as with upper Operations management with Mondelez and externally.
- Ability to interact with cross functional business partners to ensure the adequate development of tasks, maintaining timelines and ensuring quality execution.
- Ability to develop and understand new ideas. Creativity and openness
- Demonstrated ability to work in multifunctional teams and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments with high degree of quality
- Fluent English
So if you’re ready to take this fascinating journey, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.
To see more job opportunities please visit our careers website.