With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Finance Manager, Supply Chain Reinvention (SCR), NA
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Finance Manager, Supply Chain Reinvention (SCR), located in Chicago. The candidate will provide financial insight and facilitate key decision making related to the Mondelēz International North America Supply Chain Reinvention project. The successful individual must be able to analyze and interpret data to draw out insights that drive better decisions.
The candidate will need to possess strong business and manufacturing understanding. This position has cross functional (i.e. Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics) interaction with multiple levels of management on both technical and financial matters. The position will interface regularly with project team members as well as Regional and Corporate team members. This position reports to the Associate Director, SCR.
• Lead the P&L forecast process to provide a realistic assessment of the near term, including building risk/opportunity profiles to help drive decisions
• Compile month-end analysis and supporting documents by project creating clear understanding of results (vs forecasts). Monitor performance and proactively recommend action plans
• Ability to fully understand, articulate and summarize drivers underlying the project’s actual performance vs. forecast
• Support project analysis and validation of approved plans and ad-hoc requests
• Provide input and model potential investment scenarios to help determine the optimal strategy
• Work with Procurement on Raw and Pack sourcing optimization
• Maintain master consolidation of projects/ Own and maintain Excel based project models
• Provide P&L and Cash Flow forecasts
• Track and report on project capital and expense items. Project Management Office budget tracking & reporting
• Results oriented and able to roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish necessary tasks
• Self-starter with proven ability to work autonomously as well as within a cross-functional team
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and make something out of nothing
• Can think creatively and has foresight regarding long term financial impact of decisions
• Presents numbers and results in an organized and confident fashion to senior management, both verbally and in quality presentation decks.
• Remains calm in a time-sensitive, deadline driven environment.