In Research, Development, Quality & Innovation (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
This is an opportunity to plan, lead and deliver medium and large-sized complex projects, managing medium cross-functional project teams towards initiatives in the area of MEU Growth platforms. Actively planning, leading and delivering tracks of new product development to European market partners, you will lead in executing all product development activities, from concept generation to commercialization. You will take technical leadership for assigned programs, developing solutions and supplying the technical input required to address Business needs, whilst ensuring compliance with technical policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include experimenting, prototyping and delivering, with a firm grasp and application of new and existing sciences that underpin technologies associated with chocolate & confectionery. Understand and interpret consumer and commercial information is essential in order to provide direction for their product development. Your strong creative view and interest in food and design will drive creative product solutions.
- University degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Engineering
- Demonstrable experience of practical application of practical application in Product/Process Development within Chocolate and commercialization of one or more product/process(es)
- Good knowledge on chocolate manufacturing technology and ability to operate the equipment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a focus on delivering results
- Previous experience of running trials
- Demonstrable ability to engage stakeholders and work cross-functionally
- Flexibility and stress resistance whilst managing work load within a tight time frame
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (French, German) are beneficial
- Flexibility to travel
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.