What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role:
Through a servant leadership approach build the capability of the core team on the line(s) in loss intelligence, eradication and prevention. Act as the line(s) FI methodology and tools master and ensure all core team members are using and are competent in the application of those tools. Lead and contribute to projects that will reduce losses.
QualificationsEducation, Skills and Experience:
- Support the Line Leader/Section Manager to deliver the SQCDSM targets of the line(s) and ensure process stability.
- Understand and analyze the process variability root causes and come up with systems and ways to eliminate them Own Loss Analysis on the line(s), engaging the line team in deploying loss elimination activities.
- Participate in the DMS meetings and help in data collection, data analysis and root cause analysis.
- Analyze the process variation related losses eliminate them by designing systems and process
- Build the capability of the line team on IL6S work processes, own the work processes at the line(s) level and complete capability gap analysis and action planning.
- Develop own experience in operating the equipment and in understanding Mondelez systems and IL6S.
- As a member of the FI pillar, lead the FI pillar's agenda for the Line(s)/Section.
- Coordinate and lead different activities related to AM and PM pillars.
- Work closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to establish a loss eradication and prevention mind-set and culture within the core team. Never accept poor standards, challenge the status quo and empower others to do the same.
- Demonstrate leadership everyday in the areas of Work Safety, Food Safety, Environment and Security.
- Encourage the core team's involvement, passion and energy to achieve loss eradication and prevention.
- Role model servant leadership by working closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to remove barriers enabling the core team to achieve more.
- Spend 75% of the time on the shop floor identifying, fixing problems and improving systems using IL6S tools
- Engineering degree (mechanical, chemical, electrical, food technology)
- English Language (as well as plant local language).
- Strong communication, coaching and influence skills
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Ability to adapt and flex approach to suit situation/audience
- Ability to act as a change leader and motivate others
- Czech/Slovak language is a must
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.