With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Change is constant at Mondelēz International. When we lead people through change and transformations, we are influencing them to do something different so that we can achieve greater results and make them stick. But it is our employees who must ultimately change their ways of working.
At Mondelēz International, we manage transformational & transitional changes via a group of highly skilled practitioners who leverage our unique Change Ability Framework & toolkit to prepare, equip and support our people through changes in order to drive our organizational goals.
Effective change management is a key enabler to achieve 2 of our overall goals of GROW OUR PEOPLE and GROW OUR BUSINESS.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities of the Project Change Manager:
Accountable for change and communication of the projects in scope including responsibility for:
- Provide guidance and oversight for any Regional Change Leads and the HR Global Functional stakeholders in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy.
- Identify & assess impacts to the organization / people / process / technology.
- Identify and deliver adequate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new way of working.
- Leverage lessons learned from previous, similar projects to constantly improve future strategies.
- Help define and design the strategic change and communication interventions that enable the delivery of successful & sustainable outcomes based on assessment of the maturity of the organization at the start. This will have to happen in collaboration with the Regional Change teams. Ensure engagement and success also with the all impacted parts of the business.
- Identify communication needs & draft key messages associated with the project and create communications plans and materials in partnership with the relevant HR & communication teams.
- Provide support to build individual and organization change capability amongst initiative teams and key stakeholders within area of scope (in alignment with the overall MDLZ change capability building strategy) and influence through ongoing partnership and active coaching.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Partner and collaborate with other change and transformation managers to integrate plans, ensure cohesive and consistent application and continuous improvements of the change approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- A minimum of 7 or more years of experience in Human Resources in a multinational corporation
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience specifically leading and managing change
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience in training / instructional design
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Previous experience managing and influencing senior executive stakeholder is required
- Experience in creating and delivering full-scale change and engagement programs knowledge, experience and exposure to best practices in change management
- Experience or direct exposure to best practice HR Business Leadership
- Training / instructional design experience is required
- 10-20% travel is required
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.