With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
The High Performance Work Systems (HPWS) Leader, NA is a Regional ISC/HR leadership role that leads and orchestrates the cultural and management changes required in the organization to transform the way of working based on the implementation of High Performance Organization principles with E2E perspective.
On top of that, this person will lead the NA Regional Organization Pillar supporting the NA Sites to build capability to support this cultural transformation, educating leaders on HPWS principles and prepare them to lead this process using 5E concepts and OPModel tool.
The incumbent will work directly with senior-level leaders across functions and geographies to identify and drive transformation throughout our E2E organization.
This person will be expected to support the leaders to set long term view and a strategy within the context of, and to support the transformation of ISC NA. Also, this function works together with the Labor Relations Leaders to have the right Union Strategy to foster the IL6S implementation and HPO principles.
- Apply the change ability framework to set the NA ISC transformation plan: Support the definition of the long term vision, identify the changes impacts, set the change, capabilities & engagement plan, build networking teams to deploy and drive change.
- Lead the end to end support for all plants of the Region in order to smoothly facilitate the HPWS Strategy and Processes to achieve “the Quest to be the best” ISC business Strategy. Build Employees Capability Development Strategy to achieve the Best in Class Objectives.
- Along with the ISC Leaders, play a leadership role in achieving 100% Employee engagement, Servant Leadership and defining the ways of working agenda for HPWS/ Org Processes.
- Partner with ISC leaders, to review the Plant Organizational dynamics. Take leadership in building a culture of High Performance Principles and Values and Team Effectiveness.
- Lead the Regional Organization Pillar. Provide Direction, Capability & Guidance to the Org. pillar leads at Plants sites and integrate them under one Agenda.
- Successfully translate HPWS strategy into a Winning plan, also partner with key business leaders across ISC and HR in the organization with the ability to achieve results through influence and working across the Sites.
- Lead strategic change communications, including performance analysis through metrics and benchmarking.
- Proactively anticipate the impact of internal and external changes in the business and respond with appropriated action plan.
- Qualify Organization Site Pillar Leaders based on the Pillar Step up card.
- 75% travel will be required for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Human Resources or Business Management
- Advanced Degree (MS / ME or MBA) preferred
- 7 or more years of HR Business Leadership experience with proven capability in Organizational Development / HPWS Processes implementation, Organizational Effectiveness, Staffing, Talent & Change Management is required
- Manufacturing experience and with Union Management Experience in the United States and/or Canada is required
- Must have worked in a plant that has instituted a Lean Six Sigma process at least through Phase 3 or Phase 3.
- Demonstrated experience with High Performance Working Systems (design and implementation), as well as Change Management tools (Advanced)
- Strong Regional, Developing Markets and ISC HR experience
- In depth expertise in cutting edge HR practices, particularly in the area of High Performance Processes
- Good knowledge of external tendencies in terms of People Development and Engagement
- HR leadership Experience in Regional and Business Unit line management roles
- Practical, hands on experience with TPM, WCM, 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing tools (or similar)
- Strong Project Management Skills (Intermediate) Past Performance record & Business experience that demonstrates the capability to achieve expected results
- 75% travel will be required for this role
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.