Act as a business partner with the key stakeholders in Southern Africa (Plant Leads, Customer and Logistics and Services Leads) as well as the Region. This role is responsible to drive HR priorities and integrated supply chain people agenda across all sites in Southern Africa, including two plants (PE, Swaziland) as well as CS&L and Procurement. Focus is on building employee and organization excellence across all sites through focus on Talent Acquisition and Retention, Talking Talent and Succession Plan to ensure talent pipeline in the Organization, driving IL6S roll out and capability building and partnering and driving an high performance organization. Work in a collaborative way with key supply chain business leaders and monitor organizational climate and defining strategies and action plans to achieve the business objectives. Support ISC Function to develop organizational capabilities and change management in key projects related to IL6S, organizational transformations in line with factory of the future and supply chain excellence and ensure successful implementations and proactive IR management without any business disruption.
- Strategic HR Business Partnering – Working with the Integrated Supply Chain Leadership team and execute key initiatives that drive a high-performance culture across Southern Africa and deliver top tier financial results. Drive a comprehensive HR People Strategy (IR, Talent Management, Supply Chain reinvention/Factory of the future, etc.) across Southern Africa with Supply Chain leaders in line with Integrated Supply Chain priorities and plan proactively to deliver commitments to the business.
- Organization Development – facilitate the planning and design of organizational structure, prepare comprehensive implementation, change and communication plan for successful execution.
- ER/IR management – Ensure compliance on all labour regulations and define a long term IR strategy to manage strategic changes and create a collaborative relationship with our unions and lead collective bargaining negotiation within defined mandate.
- Talent management and succession planning. Work closely with leaders to ensure a strong bench of successor for critical roles and a healthy pipeline for the future. Work closely with leaders to ensure clear development plans are in place to support the growth and development of key talent. Drive a strong people agenda to position Egypt as a talent provider for the Region.
- Coach and develop leaders across the integrated supply chain business and run team development and interventions as needed in collaboration with Talent Organisational Effectiveness.
- HR Supply Chain team development: work closely with the HR Supply Chain team to create one team and build capability within HR Supply Chain and develop HR leaders for the future. Share best practices within the team and across the Region.
- Understanding of key performance areas and strategy of the respective functions and the total company in order to align HR processes/practices with business strategy.
- Strong ownership of cost management, head count planning, controlling and reporting to support delivering and achieve AC commitments in partnership with the business leaders.
- Recruitment and staffing: involve in talent selection for leadership and critical roles based on organizational need and identified leadership competencies together with Talent Acquisition and consider diversity agenda as part of staffing plan.
- University degree preferable in Business Administration and manufacturing
- Experience in highly unionized environment
- Good knowledge of external employment and development trends, labour markets and competitors
- Strong written/verbal communication, skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build and leverage cooperative relationships
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point and Proficiency in other MS Office tools
- Action oriented with high personal quality standards for results
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality and Process Management
- Negotiating skills
- Min. 10-12 years of experience in Human Resources as Generalist covering Education and Training, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, and Labour Relations and general HR functions
- Leadership and management experience
Closing Date: 7 March 2018
"Mondelez South Africa is an equal opportunity employer"