With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Logistics Coordinator is an administrative role that aids in daily support functions in a DSD branch. The Logistics Coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Customer Logistics and aids in daily support and routine administrative functions such as payroll processing, order processing, safety compliance, and inventory control.
1. Provides routine administrative support to the branch management in areas such as payroll, order processing, safety & compliance, and inventory control.
2. Aids in daily support duties such as inbound receiving management, outbound management, inventory transactions and order processing through SAP.
3. Managing accounts payables through Smart Kart system.
4. Managing payroll transactions through AS400 system.
5. Maintaining safety compliance with OSHA postings.
6. ITS & Driver Qualification file management (medical certificates, annual motor vehicle reviews).
Functional Competencies Gained In Role:
1. Fundamental skills related to branch management & DSD processes and procedures.
• High school diploma.
• Experience with SAP BI, WMS (Winware, KWIC), Smart Kart, AS400 and MS Office Suite.
1. Integrity & Trust.
2. Peer Relationships.
3. Decision Quality.
4. Time Management.
5. Action Oriented.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.