Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for:Cost Accounting Manager
Ensure the accuracy of Product Costing & Inventory Controlling activity for the region.
Business Partnering with ISC and Category Controllers.
Lead actual month end closing processes on plant cost accounting of P&L COGS.
Improve & harmonize the existing PC & IC processes.
1. Ensure the proper standard cost calculation (NPD) & quarterly price update on the existing SKU's.
2. Coordinate the monthly closing of Plant variable costs, harmonize the activities with the other sub areas.
3. Manage the analysis on the monthly results required by the Business/Category Controllers. Lead the follow up on error resolution if necessary.
4. Initiate change/correction/creation of PC Master Data (eg.: BOM, Master Recipe, Production Cost Center Structure/Assessment) if needed.
5. Act as an SME of Product Costing/Inventory Controlling for LATAM. Support the ongoing projects.
6. Serve the ad-hoc requests of both Internal/external audits (eg.: coordinate the execution of existing Management Action Plans; data for Statutory audit) and other stakeholders.
7. Ensure the smooth process flows of the owned areas, including the accurate process description (SOP) including the updates.
- Bachelor Degree in business adminstration needed, MBA preferred
- Strong Accounting background
- Multi Country and functional MU Controlling experience
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders
- 5-7 years of managerial experience at large multinational companies required
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!