Mondelez - with our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Project Coordinator Business Development (m/f)
You will be responsible for leading the coordination and the planning of all stages of a project from the Marketing idea to the first production on the line. As an interface between internal functions such as Conversion, Engineering, Controlling, QA and external functions like R&D, Procurement, Master Data and the Commercial Business Units, you will ensure consistency with internal rules and procedures and alignment with the category's strategy.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting cross functional teams to implement projects in the plant according to business expectations
- Ensure proper and timely project completion, in co-operation with the project-team
- Provide reliable and accurate input enabling the pre-evaluation of ideas and innovations at the very early stage
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements from plant perspective
- Promoting the plant's product portfolio and technology
- Supporting business growth for core brands by actively promoting the existing product portfolio and technology
- Actively promoting de-complexity initiatives as well as supporting the decision making process
- Acting as a main point of contact for internal/external team members and experts
- Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed out and key learnings are documented and communicated
- Delivering Administrative Support
- University degree in engineering, food technology or economics
- Experience within a multinational company
- Strong Project Management Skills (supply chain, manufacturing processes)
- Basic understanding of product costing and P&L
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Reliable, detail-oriented person with analytical mind-set and outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
Be part of our Manufacturing Team and create delicious moments of joy! Join us as of now in 6700 Bludenz. Please apply online.
This vacancy is open to all employees; however, priority may be given to employees who are currently at risk of redundancy, assuming they have the right skills/capacity for the role. All CVs will be thoroughly reviewed, but not all internal candidates will necessarily be interviewed.
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 46.080,00 according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.