What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Aladdin, V6, Stimorol and O'boy and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The key purpose of this role is to manage escalations, approvals and requests in close cooperation with MBS to ensure that all requests related to Accounts receivables and Credit & Collection are tracked, payments are processed and collected correctly and on time.
Responsible for Bill to Cash performance in order to support best in class DSO:
- Facilitate timely payment of customer invoices
- Resolution of root cause of payment disputes
- Support in identifying and resolving price queries
- Ensure audit compliance
- Focus on key Customer Finance / relevant business KPIs
Customer centric approach as part of the wider OTC team and in support of the delivery of Business / Commercial objectives: achieve customer finance targets, proactively manage the fulfillment of orders through the E2E OTD process, support the improvement agenda (internal process and external customer) and develop collaborative relationships cross functionally and with customers.
Produce relevant KPI information, including root cause analysis and improvement initiatives. Act as a key interface with the MBS teams to develop and optimize systems, process and ways of working between on shore and off shore teams.
This role will make a key contribution in driving continuous improvement within the Bill to Cash process.
- Support the establishment of the on shore in Nordic (UV based) and off shore (MBS based) processes, systems and ways of working to deliver best in class Customer Finance performance (Cash collection, Invoice accuracy, Aged debt, Bad debt, DSO, Accruals management, Working Capital) and customer service levels.
- Ownership (with support of the MBS team) of Customer Finance reporting, root cause analysis and improvement. Prduction of KPI reports for use with Country based teams and wider MEU based stakeholders.
- Manage escalations, exceptions and approvals of the Accounts Receivables ledger in accordance with company agreed payment terms and conditions, including credit management and internal controls procedures.
- Act as key contact with regard to management of and interface development with MBS team. Work with central teams in order to set up service level agreements and ensure continuos improvement / process optimisation. Define and brief MBS team on priorities as required; e.g. value of debt, age of debt, priority customers
- Key point of contact for Accounts Receivable and Customer Administration with customers. Own, manage, maintain, develop and improve relationships and processes both internally and externally with customers. Proactively support regular internal customer ledger review meetings and ensure aligned and meaningful KPI’s are in place. Ensure establishment of the highest standards of order accuracy, process conformance, and order timeliness across all customer order management processes; establish and embed customer service appropriate reporting and KPIs to support new ways of working
- Develop strong relationships with Commercial colleagues to ensure alignment across teams in support of the leverage of business opportunities.
- Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position.
- Strong focus and commitment to Customer Finance including delivery of key KPI’s
- Customer Focus mindset
- Good communication skills
- Team player, acting proactively with high levels of accountability, flexibility and collaboration
- Good Numerical and Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in one Nordic Language (Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish)
- Fluent in Finnish