With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Senior Associate Brand Manager, Swedish Fish & Maynards will support communications planning, development and activation for the Swedish Fish & Maynards brand. This will include supporting the development of the strategy, managing content and also working across agencies to ensure consistency of brand voice.
· Own & support the comprehensive, multi-year strategic growth plan for Swedish Fish & Maynards, including brand architecture, brand foundations and demand spaces, as well as brand creative campaign optimization and playbook
· In conjunction with the Sr. Brand Manager, lead building the annual business plan with input into growth targets (e.g. building block, risks & opportunities, etc.)
· Partner with the Sr. Brand Manager to develop and execute integrated communication and media plans
· Maximizing Media ROI, working with Equity leads and Agency; followed by ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and updates, working with creative, social and digital agencies.
· Partner with Consumer Insights to deliver key communications/media testing, measurement and on-going optimization
· Working with internal and external partners like sales and Nielsen to identify brand and category trends to inform brand health and business strategy.
· Working with Pricing and Strategy teams to ensure we are delivering customer and consumer value in line with category trends.
· Brief and support national shopper marketing programs, including strategic briefing and creative oversight.
· Support the development of Swedish Fish and Maynards’ NA budget and provide input to the Category team on in-year adjustments
· Responsible for progressing base growth initiatives from Innovation charter to Product Development Request (PDR).
· Collaborating with US and Canada Category teams (Category brand teams, Sales Planning and Shopper Marketing and Merchandising Solutions) to ensure brand programs address customer and shopper opportunities
· Partnering with integrated supply chain, Research & Development & Quality, as well as consumer response to ensure consistent product quality working with to ensure ongoing quality product delivery.
· Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred
· Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
· Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
· Analytic and creative thinking skills
· Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities
· Strong cross functional partnership skills
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution