With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Supply Chain eCommerce Fundamentals
The purpose of this role is to establish a Best-in-Class eCommerce Supply Chain that optimizes efficiency, increases flexibility and drives profitability. This role is responsible to establish an e-Commerce Sales Channel by leading a Cross-Regional Team tasked with the responsibility to develop the ISC Strategy and actions for success. Action Plan. This role will establish a Cross-Regional Team to assess the Major Geographies to determine how e-Commerce will develop in total for Mondelez to accelerate profitability and growth of our brands within this channel.
This role will be responsible for the development of streamlined commercialization and repack process that is capable of generating growth, capturing market share and expanding our brands globally. This will establish a Cross-Regional Team comprised of a Packaging Engineer and a Supply Chain BD, to develop the right packaging format for these Customer Channels and Geographies and develop the strategy and tactical plans for execution.
eCommerce Organizational Governance Structure
This role is responsible to develop capabilities within team and drive global expansion and continuous improvement. Establish a governance board to provide ownership and focus on global initiatives. Launch new ways of doing business internally to improve flexibility and speed to market
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic leadership—Set the vision and global strategy for building a best in class supply chain capability to support our ambition to be the world’s leading online snacking business—and $1B in revenue by 2020
- Provide thought leadership and decision making considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with decision alternatives
- Design management structures and control systems that drive strategic change
- Identify solutions and flexible end to end supply chain capabilities to enhance e-commerce capabilities
- Implement and monitor e-commerce customer KPI Dashboards
- Perform assessments of e-commerce business development opportunities
- Interact with e-commerce customers and sales regarding long-term supply chain issues
- Develop Customer Logistics program guidelines for e-commerce customers and the process to enforce
- Direct and lead strategy for changes to e-commerce customer initiatives across customer service teams and supply chains
- Maintain awareness of e-commerce market trends and competitors, benchmark, research, and evaluate opportunities to create positive changes in process and execution for e-commerce
- Work with Product Supply and other groups to resolve critical product shortage issues for e-commerce customers
- Anticipate business needs and communicate recommendations, risks, and contingency plans (including upper management through analysis, updates, and recommendations
- 10 years ISC experience with CPG
- At least 5 years ISC experience working in eCommerce and specifically working with Amazon and Pure Play eCommerce retailers
- College Bachelor Degree required; MBA nice to have or engineering degree
- Strong leadership skills; ability to work with senior leaders
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.