We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Order To Cash Lead, Singapore & AMEA region Export, the Customer Service Specialist is responsible to have strong foundation knowledge of order-to-bill processes and is competent to deliver best-in-class service levels to both internal and external customers in the areas of order processing & fulfillment, information management as well as customers’ claims & accruals provision as per audit guidelines. Collaborating closely with Mondelez Business Services outsourced partners (Accenture), the Mondelez front office role manages all escalations & exceptions while Accenture back office executes order processing to order fulfillment and deals with inquiries in an accurate & timely manner to meet all service metrics (SLA). To have oversight on sales recognition risks in targeted month & provide transparency to Finance for books reporting, and ensure outstanding claims are kept to a minimum within the receivables ledger to influence the company Key Performance Index for DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding).
Some of the key accountabillities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
Leadership/Customer Service Excellence
- Assists Order To Cash Lead to leader and guide Accenture Back Office to ensure customer order requirements are met according to Mondelez guidelines.
- Monitors weekly Case Fill Rate Report (CFR) & submit Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to escalate customer service specific failures. Work with internal supply chain work streams (e.g. Demand Planning, Logistic Operations) to mitigate service misses.
- Develop Accenture team capabilities & create a dynamic Customer Service focused team
- Co-Own Key Performance Index with Accenture to deliver:- Best-in-Class Order To Cash Key Performance Index (CFR/OTIF), Claims in line with target; Customer satisfaction from internal & external stakeholders; High performing teams that achieve service metrics (SLAs),
- Ensure returns are processed within target days & meet reduction agenda.
- Attend bi-weekly Demand-Supply linkup meetings when required.
- Participate in other supply chain initiatives as required
Implement and drive Global best practice definition and governance for Order to Cash
- Collaborate with Accenture Back Office team through customer service task specific assessments, with participation of external consultants as required through observation of existing Order To Cash processes.
- Assists Order To Cash Lead to partner South East Asia Order To Cash Lead to build the road map for improvement and align to Global Order To Cash blueprint.
- Influence team to ensure they are transparent through knowledge transfer and aligned to MBS model through all transformation initiatives.
- Proactively develop & implement programme to ensure all Order To Cash members comply to the detailed procedures/processes/templates in the management of orders
- Ensure consistency of process & report accuracy with Accenture teams
Systems and Organizational Excellence
- Ensure appropriate cross training as required for multi-skilling & backups
- Ensure any systems/software upgrades impacting the order management process are fully tested in conjunction with Information System and all users fully trained.
- On boarding of all customers to change management, and engagement with Accenture & collaborate on transformation, and other productivity initiatives
- Orders managed through system compliance to Mondelez audit process and standards
- Constantly focused on identified opportunities to leverage Order To Cash processes to eliminate touches, eliminate waste, eliminate rework, and maximize labor and transportation efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop Business Contingency Plans (BCPs) in the event of system failures
- Enhance the effectiveness of internal control mechanism around credit risk management
- Responsible for the design and implementation of processes to ensure that order fulfillment is done with the highest integrity and in accordance with internal audit requirements (ex. Sarbane Oxley Act- SOX)
- Ensure that the team both retained and outsourced (Mondelez Business Services) acts with the highest degree of integrity and complies without exception to the corporate policies