Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Finance function, in the capacity of Senior Financial Reporting & GL Analyst, Egypt; based in Cairo BU, Egypt.
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing local Trial Balance, equity reconciliation, forex dry run and supporting chief accountant and financial controller for the Adhoc requests on the local/ regional level.
- Ensure recording of monthly local accounting entries supported with proper supporting documents.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, government regulations and US GAAP standards.
- Ensure all accounting, Internal Controls are performed and evidence is maintained
- Follow up and support EY team during preparation of year end local financial statement and handle all communication between EY and PWC for BS side.
- Provide assistance and direction to the stakeholders in term of accounting treatment either for USGAAP reporting or local reporting.
- Support internal and external auditors through supplying them with all the required data, reports and documents.
- Involve in preparation of month review analysis for BS items.
- Prepare all Cash & Banking transactions/ entries includes the back statements upload (manual and automatic)
- Post the manual sales invoices for scrap sales (FI Invoices).
- Generate and review year-end financial statements according to “Egyptian accounting standards” for sign-off by our external auditors, supervise the coordination of our Sarbanes Oxley process and controls.
- Prepare the required analysis for the monthly BS review (for both MDLZ Egypt Foods and MDLZ Trading).
- Prepare the regular Equity Recon for MDLZ Trading.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Finance / GAAP accounting / preferably in international business environment.
- Experience in working with financial systems.
- Deep expert knowledge of Statutory Accounting.
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP / International Accounting Standards (for GAAP)
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.