Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager for Integrated Supply Chain, the Human Resources Manager is responsible in leading a small HR team, partnering with the business (Claremont and Burnie sites) to define and implement activities to drive employee engagement and build a high performance culture, enabling the delivery of the business strategy.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the organisation pillar as part of the broader IL6S program with a key focus on building a high performance organization through leading cultural change and designing and implementing key people processes.
- Lead the local organizational change agenda as it relates to Supply Chain Reinvention or other transformation projects as they arise.
- Lead the Employee Relations agenda, including oversight of all grievance and dispute management processes; Enterprise Agreement strategy, planning and negotiations; and consultation processes.
- Leveraging the relevant HR COEs and best practice from the Regional and Global Org Pillar network, build the leadership capability of the broader site leadership team.
- Lead and implement Mondelez HR calendar of events including: Talking Talent and Succession Planning; Goal Setting Alignment and Review; Performance Calibration; Development Planning; Growing Here Week.
- Development of a high performing, trusted and valued HR business partner team.
- Contribute to the development of the business through all aspects of the business (i.e. not just people) and actively play a role on the Plant Leadership Team.
Do you have what it takes?
- HR or Business degree qualified
- Professional experience within HR, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years of experience in business partnering
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong capability in blending strategic and action orientation
- Strong people management/leadership experience
- Knowledge in talent management, change management and leadership development
- Knowledge of IR/ER policies and practices in Australian jurisdiction
- Proficient with MS Office applications
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we've got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment.
Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.