With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Strategy is where you’ll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you’ll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
The Executive Administrative Assistant – Global Strategy Insights and Analytics will support the SIA team located in East Hanover, NJ. This person is responsible for providing support to the Global SIA Function in the areas of executive administrative support, project communication, reports, etc. This is a key execution support role and facilitates the delivery of organization-wide implementation of key initiatives. Expediting the work of the function through technical and process support is essential to success in this role.
· Calendar management including keeping current on business and functional priorities to align schedules with appropriate deadlines and prioritize conflicts effectively.
· Schedule and manage on-site, off-site and virtual meetings across international time zones.
· Organize and maintain logistics of national and international business travel, incorporating visa processing and expense reporting.
· Facilitate the creation of Purchase Orders for the department and maintain the end to end process to insure processing of invoices is complete while monitoring budgets.
· Complete non-routine, complex projects, assignments which may include creating spreadsheets, databases or other confidential documents.
· Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction.
· Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
· Provide administrative, clerical, and technical support to the SIA Function as needed. Assist with printing, filing, supply orders, business card orders, and inventory maintenance, distribution of mail, composing of memos, researching and helping to create presentations, formatting and editing documents, and all other duties as requested.
Act as backup for other administrators within the function during periods of vacation
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant or Coordinator capacity
- 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft Office Applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify issues
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Technologically savvy
- Commitment to detail within a fast-paced environment
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.