Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Strategy, Insight, Analytics Beverages & Meals
SIA is a key strategic partner that leverages consumer, shopper and analytics understanding into learning and business implications influencing the category agenda for 2 subcategories (PBs, Meals). Mexico is in the TOP3 key markets in LA being Cheese (Philadelphia) & PB's (Tang) the main business drivers for growth.
1. Responsible for Mexico Beverages & Meals Research SIA Agenda & Budget
2. Act as a key market member driving categories development and implementation of growth strategies through powefull insights and market opportunities
3. Develop a thorough understanding of the market and consumers in order to effectively advise in the setting of Marketing objectives and strategies.
4. Leverage learnings and insights into decision making process, articulating several sources from consumer to market information such as U&A, Brand Trackers, Trends studies, Retail, Homepanel, and Others.
5. Lead the relationship with Nielsen and Kantar and coordinate all phases of Market Information products/services, Communication Tracking (Brand Health Tracking), and strategic qualitative/quantitative research projects, assuring the quality, accuracy and timely availability of the information obtained.
6. Lead effective analysis and reports, maximizing the use of all information available to enhance strategic planning and business decision-making.
7. Diffuse consumer oriented perspective to the Marketing and Trade teams and to other company areas of the Organization (Consumer Visits, Shopper Accompanied, Consumer Insights Trends Day and others).
8. Establishes relationships with the key suppliers to drive efficiencies and to maximize the ROI of the suppliers like Nielsen, Kantar, Ipsos, Millward Brown, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Social Science, Communication, Business Administration, Marketing).
- MBA or MA in related subjects with concentration on research, marketing, consumer understanding is recomended.
- Fluency in English and in Spanish.
- Min 3 years working experience in SIA.
- Cross-country experience, demonstrated ability to work across cultures, and in remote teams.
- Consumer driven mind set and innovative thinking.
- Deeply understands the existing and future business environment.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Be able to clear communicate and navigate in different levels of the organization.
- Challenges the status-quo.
- Able to create holistic view of brand performance.
- Able to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications.
- Able to leverage Shopper diagnostics, customer understanding, retail formats.
- Able to partner well with marketing, sales and external agencies.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!