Quality Engineer System
Req #: 1713678
Job Category: Manufacturing
This position is accountable for:
- Ensuring that all existing products adhere to the Mondelez International Worldwide HACCP Standard and promotes awareness on Food Safety requirements throughout the organization.
- Leading the Quality System Compliance System implementation and Certification (MI Audit, FSSC22000, ISO 9001, Halal, BPOM, PAS96, RSPO, SNI Biscuit 2973: 2011) and Internal Audits
- Monitoring the implementation effectiveness, identifies gaps, taking corrective actions, recommends closure of non-conformances and provides recommendation for improvement inclusive updating and managing the Corrective Action Register (CAR) or WIN system.
- Maintaining and controlling the Plant Documentations from Quality, HSE, Production, Engineering, HR and other functions in eQCMS
- Maintaining database on the received consumer complaints on both manufacturing and non-manufacturing related and liaising with the concerned functions for the investigation on the consumer complaint received for Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and proposed corrective actions
- Bachelor Degree in Food technology, Agribusiness & Industrial Engineering
- Having 3 - 5 years relevant experience in food processing/packaged food manufacturing.
- Posses technical competency in the Area of Food and Applied Microbiology.
- Knowledge of laboratory and inline quality measurements and strong knowledge on statistical process control.
- Knowledge in the operation and the use of various common laboratory equipment.
- Skills in HACCP risk assessment and implementation.
- Skills in auditing and facilitation
- Having experience as a leader at least 2 years will be an advantage