With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
• Support the Mondelēz US import compliance program to ensure it meets the requirements defined by US government. Work to integrate Mondelēz Corporate Compliance Policy (Customs and Trade Laws) and Finance Policy (Intercompany Transfer Pricing) requirements into Mondelēz business.
• Generate annual Purchase Orders for payment of customs broker invoices; review brokerage invoices for accuracy and completeness; maintain tracking logs and authorize invoice payment under the supervision of the Customs Manager; and manage the monthly reallocation of charges to account for costs at the brand level.
• Assist with Canada export and entry revision filings.
• Audit customs documentation for transactional and program compliance, engaging non-compliant suppliers when necessary.
• Process customs data and generate relevant reports for compliance risk/opportunity analysis
• Support the Customs Team’s internal controls and compliance activities by participating in regular reviews of service providers, assisting by supplying statistical data and sharing observations of interactions.
• Create and maintain internal procedures to document compliance activities.
• Cross-train and act as backup to other colleagues on the Customs team
• Engage in special Customs projects as needed
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role:
• Beginning technical knowledge of US & Canada Customs and FDA transactional import requirements.
• Understanding of internal accounts payable and purchase order management processes.
• Beginning knowledge of relevant information tools and systems, including SAP, electronic recordkeeping, customs broker web-based data systems, Meridian, US Customs ACE system, COUPA.
• Introduction to CBSA, CBP, FDA and partner government agencies, (e.g. EPA, USDA) and the regulations relevant to importing into the US and Canada.
Lominger Competencies Gained in Role:
• Learning on the fly
• Organizational agility
• Problem solving
• Integrity and trust
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Functional Technical Skills
Customs, Transportation or Procurement
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.