• Closely work with commercial team on robust demand forecast review process to verify identified issues/risks/opportunities and drive forecast accuracy improvements.
• Actively contribute in TW local IBP review meetings with demand building blocks /assumption change analysis and insightful root cause analysis of forecast bias. Ensuring timely submission for area/category demand reviews for TW market via good coordination with cross function team to compile the required materials.
CSL Interface with Cross Functions
• Lead TW demand control meetings for demand and supply reconciliation with category supply planning team to have timely shipment update to ensure both shipment sales and service level achievement.
• Cowork with finance team and provide future shipment sales and stock in transit projection for demand review and finance reporting purpose.
• Compile monthly CSL KPI reports and produce commentaries with corrective actions. Qualifications
1.Knowledge including: education, qualifications and training
Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in General Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or any other related course with experience in customer service/sales or knowledge of S&OP and demand planning.
• Customer oriented person
• Good interpersonal communication & negotiation skill
• Computer & system literate (SAP – APO preferred)
• Microsoft office literate (especially in excel and power point)
• Having good managerial Courage
• Priority Setting skill
• Timely Decision Making
• Experience in Demand Planning & Forecasting at least 2 years
• Experience in Sales & Marketing (Brand Management or trade marketing) is a plus
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to drive the best decision within the category
• Strong business acumen and demonstrates managerial courage to drive processes within the categories and the business