With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
The Global Analytical Sciences organization at Mondelēz International is Customer Focused, Science Led, and Results Driven providing analytical-based scientific solutions to deliver business impact.
The Physical Scientist Rheology (Senior Scientist I) role provides an excellent opportunity to build and apply fundamental physical science & property understanding of ingredients, formulations, processes and products to a wide range of leading food products and related food systems in a fast-paced rewarding environment to all categories of Mondelez.
Key responsibilities include the following:
Qualified candidates should possess the following knowledge, experience and skills:
• Highly motivated PhD prefferd in Engineering or Sciences with a strong proven expertise in physical sciences with proven expertise in rheology and powder characterization
• Minimum 5 years of experience in rheology and powder characterization
• Strong experimental skills, with hands-on experience with state-of-the-art rheometers, viscometers, particle size analyzers (liquid and powder), powder flow analyzers and related instrumentation
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding in two or more of the following areas: Polymer Science, Suspension/Colloid/Emulsion Sciences, Physical Chemistry & Process Engineering
• Skilled at applying theoretical and experimental knowledge to solve practical problems
• Ability to learn quickly, with a passion to apply multi-disciplinary background to Food Industry
• Excellent interpersonal & project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build strong customer/client relationships