Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Procurement Manager - Flexible Packaging
The Flexible Packaging Procurement Manager supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Areas, including sourcing strategy development and execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
- Support global strategy development and planning
- Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs.
- Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue).
- Support the supplier negotiation strategy at country, regional, or global level.
- Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
- Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
- Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
- Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played.
- Project prioritization and securing resources for implementation.
- Support management of stakeholders and guarantee strategy implementation with category support.
- Engage Category Procurement Leaders and Category teams to support Spend Area strategy
- Work close with R&D and ISC to build and apply sourcing strategies.
- Manage internal customer feedback and supplier performance.
- Improve and reinforce Procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
- Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
- In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
- Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework.
- Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
- Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to globally defined framework.
- Proactively identify supply continuity risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Support cross functional sourcing team through-out the strategic sourcing process
- Guide the regional sourcing analysts in different strategic sourcing activities with a focus on performance and talent management, living organization values and overall management practices.
- Work in close collaboration with local Procurement Representatives (LPR's) in order to ensure local acceptance.
- Collaborate and align with global, regional, and local Procurement teams.
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Procurement Professional Qualification preferred
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Fluent spoken / written Spanish
- Strong knowledge in Procurement or Supply Chain preferred
- Knowledge in Consumer Packaged Good Company preferred
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
- Project Management and Communication
- Relationship Management
- Analytical and Problem Solving
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!