With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Enjoy a ‘Sweet’ Career and be on the move!
PART TIME- MATERIAL HANDLER
We are Mondelēz International, the owner of billion dollar iconic brands such as Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, Ritz, and Chips Ahoy. We have an exciting opportunity for a Material Handler like yourself to join us and ensure our countries favourite snacks are able to be delivered to our customers.
Imagine if you were craving your favorite snack after a long day only to find it was out of stock?
Like you, our customers look forward to our snacks. Our Material Handlers play one of the most important roles – without them we wouldn’t be able to deliver our products on time every time. We count on you to make this happen!
WHY WORK FOR US?
A ‘SWEET’ CAREER:
• Clean and modern facilities
• Competitive Pay
• Fast-paced environment
• Never get bored – enjoy a variety of work in our warehouse as a Material Handling
GLOBAL COMPANY operating in over 80 countries
• Ever had Cadbury, Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, belVita, Wheat Thins, Premium Crackers, or Swedish Fish? Yes, that’s us! We make those and many more….
• We have over 90k+ Employees – that’s about the same number of people who attend the Super Bowl
• We sell products in 165 countries – that’s over 85% of the world!
• We give back to the communities and support farming in sustainable ways…now that’s something you can feel good about.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• We like safety. Rules and regular safety checks ensure our staff and products are protected.
• You’ll enjoy a variety of work and we all chip in together – assisting in the warehousing order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading of our yummy products to delivery trucks.
• You’ll appreciate that our customers can’t wait to get their hands on our snacks. We make sure to do so on time as we like to keep them happy!
• Do you get bored with the same hours every day? Here you will have variety – some hours will be early morning, weekends and holidays on an as needed basis. Qualifications
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
• Do you have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.? Perfect – you are on a roll….
• Do you have previous experience with DSD (Direct Store Delivery)? Wow, we REALLY love you! But it’s okay if you don’t.
• Know how to use a computer? That’s all the tech knowledge you’ll really need.
• Do you have a desire to obtain a CDL-Class A license? If yes, that’s great.
• Able to easily lift a large cooler filled with drinks and ice, a Costco size bag of dog food or a child around age 7? That’s about 50 pounds which is what you’ll need to be able to lift.
• Do you hate the gym? You’ll never need to go again! Why? You’ll be lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling – way more fun than squats. All that with a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Hate monotony of the same hours every day? Your schedule will flex according to deliveries.
And of course, we love quality and safety (and so should you)….
• You must successfully pass our drug test and background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.