Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Information Technology and Solutions Project Delivery Solution Delivery Expert - Order to Cash
This role is the Solution Delivery Expert (SDE) for Order-to-cash reporting to the overall Project Delivery Lead for OTC (within the ISC delivery organization). The individual in this role will be the process and system expert in OTC area and will be responsible to lead in the end-to-end project delivery cycle from order-to-cash perspective from scope definition, build, delivery, and deployment of those capabilities.
- The SDE is accountable for ensuring all project activities in their area are on track, within cost and delivering the benefits. The SDE will also drive applying and leveraging the existing processes and systems.
- Level 5 Expertise in OTC process design and implementation at application level (Functional design template owner)
- Partners with ITS Business Engagement Towers and business stakeholders to understand the business requirements for implementation of OTC projects and translating those into technical requirements and design
- An Application Functional role in a project team to execute and support full project lifecycle including blueprint, build, testing, implementation, user training and provide after go-live support
- Accountable for best practice deployment including Project Delivery Methodologies.
- Responsible to implement new solutions as per the architecture designed by GSO, enterprise architects and solution architects, ensuring that new solution is cost optimized and easy to maintain
- Support non-discretionary projects leveraging an external partner strategy
- Provides project planning and estimates to develop, implement and roll out of pilot and commercialized advanced solutions in OTC.
- Ensure adoption of the globally harmonized processes, Ways of working and strategic solutions within the OTC space.
The successful candidate will have:
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Sales and Distributions, Order-to-cash process experience
- DIAL Methodology understanding; Project, Program Management
- Good knowledge of sales and distributions of fast moving retails business processes and related technology solutions
- Good understanding of OTC tools, architecture, functions and features
- Good Functional knowledge of SAP SD modules, standard Customer EDI processes, 5-7 years of experience
- Experience of agile approach and hands on technology trials
- Advance English level: oral and written
- Conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to balance theory and reality
- Capabilities in translating required business processes into technology based solution
- Prepared to work on odd hours when required
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!