Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Quality Auditor
The mission of Global Corporate Quality Auditing is to manage world class programs to independently audit performance and compliance across the entire supply chain to ensure that Mondelez continues to market safe products of consistent high quality that meet or exceed our customers expectations.
This position supports the Global Quality Auditing function with auditing responsibility across the Global Value Chain. ~160 Internal Manufacturing Sites, ~ 300 External Manufacturing Sites, ~ 5000 suppliers, ~600 warehouses, Business Units, R&D sites and other key sites/functions are in the scope of the Quality Auditing program. 1200-1500 annual audits are managed by the team.
Approximate current distribution of Corporate Quality Auditors (including open positions) is 20% US, 50% EU/CEE & MEA, 10 % LA, and 20% AP. Higher future international auditor concentrations would facilitate changing business needs.
- Execute Corporate Quality Audits.
- Schedule with facility, co-auditors, and functional support resources.
- Complete appropriate pre-work (for example: list of products (to be) produced for Mondelez, current specifications, related customer/consumer response data, HACCP Plan review, previous report review, consultation with company experts for related processes, Identification of relevant Mondelez requirements that apply to the given site).
- Assess facilities compliance to Mondelez requirements through on site observations (facility inspections, employee practices), personnel interviews, document and record review, etceteras.
- Identify non-conformities and evaluate them (individually and in conjunction with other observations) as to their actual and or potential risk. Assign ratings based upon this evaluation and official rating definitions.
- Clearly communicate findings in verbal and written form (English) in the required format (Audit report) and distribute to appropriate functions within the required time frame.
- Coordinate corrective action response (including facility and Quality support functions), evaluate for suitability for close out.
- Maintain tracking data, upload reports on applicable team sites and databases.
- Review 3rd party Audit reports for Quality Control and/or assignment of ratings.
- Manage personal auditing schedule to achieve minimum 105 audit days (~130 travel days) per year.
- Support/lead update of assigned policies, procedures, auditing tools, new projects, etceteras.
- Support / Lead training program for extended auditing staff, 3rd party auditors and others as per plan.
- BS/MS Food Science with focus on Quality, Food Safety/Microbiology (or appropriate related Degree) required. Equivalent experience considered
- Qualified Auditor Status (SQE, ISO, GFSI) preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and Spoken) required
- In depth working knowledge of quality systems such as QCMS, HACCP, ISO 9K, ISO 22K etc. required
- Manufacturing/plant (Kraft relevant sector) preferred
- Quality and Food Safety preferred
- Auditing (internal, supplier etc) preferred
- International travel required
- Superior communication skills required
- Strong knowledge of (an) other Business relevant language(s) required
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!